Publications and Working Papers
- Tolbert, C & Mossberger, K &LaCombe, S. J. (Forthcoming). A New Measure of Digital Activity and its Impact on Economic Opportunity. Telecommunications Policy
- LaCombe, S (forthcoming). Institutional Design in US States. Social Science Quarterly. Manuscript
- LaCombe, S. & Tolbert, C & Mossberger, K (forthcoming) Information and Policy Innovation in U.S. States. Political Research Quarterly Manuscript Replication Materials
- LaCombe, S. & Boehmke, F.(2021) The Initiative Process and Policy Innovation in the American States. State Politics and Policy Quarterly. Manuscript Replication Materials Supplementary Materials
- Bricker, C &LaCombe, S. (2019). The Ties that Bind Us: The Influence of Perceived State Similarity on Policy Diffusion, Political Research Quarterly Manuscript Replication materials
- LaCombe, S and Juelich, C (2019) Salient Ballot Measures and the Millennial Vote. Politics and Governance Manuscript
- LaCombe, S and Boehmke F (2019) "Chapter 20: Learning and Diffusion Models" in Sage Handbook of Research Methods in Political Science and International Relations Manuscript
- Boehmke, F. J., Brockway, M., Desmarais, B. A., Harden, J. J., LaCombe, S., Linder, F., & Wallach, H. (2019). A New Database for Inferring Public Policy Innovativeness and Diffusion Networks. Policy Studies Journal Manuscript Replication Material
- Mossberger, K & Tolbert, C & LaCombe, S. Choosing Digital Human Capital and the Future: Technology and Opportunity in of Communities . Oxford University Press.
Papers Under Review
- LaCombe, S. Institutional Design and Policy Responsiveness in US States. Manuscript
- Boehmke, F & Wallace, D & Brockway, M & Desmarais, B & Harden, J & LaCombe, S., & Linder, F and Wallach, H. (2019) Influencers, Innovators, and Ideology: How Policy Leadership Varies for Partisan Policies. [Under Review]
- Harden, J & Brockway, M & Boehmke, F & Desmarais, B & LaCombe, S. & Linder, F (2019) A Diffusion Network Event History Estimator. [Under Review]
- LaCombe, S. & Bricker, C. (2021). What Contiguity?: Using an TERGM to Understand a Crowdsourced Measure of State Similarity. State Politics and Policy Conference
- LaCombe, S. (2021) Institutional Design and Policy Volatility"
- LaCombe, S., Boehmke, F, Brockway, M, Desmarais, B; Harden, J, Linder, F, & Wallach, H. (2021). Network Dependence in the Diffusion of Public Policies.